Description de l'offre
Associate, Events and Meetings Planner
41884 - 39
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Events and Meetings Planner to join our Events and Meetings organization.
· Support internal client's strategic initiatives by working with multiple stakeholders to connect program concepts and strategy
· Plan and execute on events or programs to include but not limited to: project time lines, budgeting and approvals, data analysis and reporting, research and sourcing, support of agenda development, and logistics management
· Work as part of the planning team on large scale programs to support the event objectives and logistics
· Collaborate and manage deliverables with other internal departments and external vendors, to include, but not limited to: contracting & compliance, graphic design and production, marketing, communications, national purchasing, learning operations, campus recruiting and specialty item vendors
· Maintain integrity around compliance and controls and adhere to risk management using firm-supported tools
· Collaborate with Events & Meetings colleagues to share industry updates, promote best practices, drive synergies and consistency, and foster a culture of innovation to highlight a client-centric approach
· Minimum of three years of experience in events and meeting planning, preferably within a professional services firm
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Ability to travel up to thirty percent annually
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.