Description de l'offre
Associate Campus Recruiter
36793 - 68
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Campus Recruiting to join our Human Resources organization.
· Coordinate logistics for on-campus interview process, including scheduling interviews, posting job descriptions, downloading resumes and handling eApplication process
· Coordinate all aspects of candidate event or program participation; work with Events & Meeting Services team as needed
· Maintain recruiting relationship at target schools as determined by the Primary Recruiting Managers, which will include coordinating and attending events
· Maintain relationships with key faculty and college placement offices as appropriate
· Pre-identify candidates and maintain active pipeline from these campuses
· A minimum of one year of work experience in a corporate setting; Human Resources or recruiting-related experience a plus
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/ university
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
· Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs
· Available to work overtime on evenings and weekends as needed
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.