Description de l'offre
Associate, Business Tax Services
41923 - 84
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join ourBusiness Tax Services practice.
· Assist in advising clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services, including planning, research, compliance, provision work, and mergers and acquisitions activities
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience to clients
· Prepare tax returns for a variety of clients, including corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs
· A minimum of one year of public accounting and/or corporate tax experience
· Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation, and/or Masters in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
· Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters in various industries
· Excellent research and writing skills
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.