Associate, Agile Transformation
38351 - 64
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Collaborate with the Modern Delivery team on business development activities, including identification, proposal development, go-to-market content and other pursuit activities
· Support activities during comprehensive assessments of the current state of the client delivery model, across areas ranging from tools and processes to culture and operating model and serve as Agile/SAFe/DevOps Subject Matter Expert for roadmap and delivery of the transformation
· Support efficiency measures executed through application of lean thinking, such as reduced cycle times, limiting work in progress, reduced batch size, understanding of flow, identification of waste/inefficiencies and post-mortem effort
· Participate in coaching activities across cross-functional internal and external teams on Agile and DevOps practices and principle and participate in Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospectives and assist with prioritizing backlog, reducing technical debt, and pursuing Agile Fluency
· Support Client Workshops focused on Agile and DevOps Journeys with a goal for Client to adopt capabilities related to build, deploy, package and release automation within CI/CD, including environment and cloud-based forms of automation
· Understand the tools landscape to leverage the right tools to address the gaps and build the capabilities required by Engineering, IT and Test Teams to adopt modern delivery techniques
· A minimum of one of experience in Software Development and information technology and experience in delivering large transformation services and experience developing and delivering software solutions
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related discipline
· Experience driving the adoption of and achieving successful Agile and DevOps practices across organizations and a minimum of one year of hands-on experience in a Technical Agile Coach role
· Knowledge of providing the technical direction and successful strategy development for scaling Agile and DevOps across organization; Agile Coach certification or equivalent experience
· Experience driving technical scaled agile practices across organizations and understanding of Kanban Model for enhancements and maintenance projects; Scaled Agile SAFe SPC certification preferred
· Working experience with cloud and virtualized environment (GCP, AWS, Azure, and VMware); Experience in cloud management technologies, specifically with the GCP, AWS, Azure and OpenShift
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.