Description de l'offre
Assistant General Counsel - Employment
41774 - 64
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Assistant General Counsel to join our Office of General Counsel which is part of KPMG's Legal, Risk, and Regulatory organization.
· Provide legal advice on a wide variety of employment related issues under local, state and federal law
· Review and draft employment agreements and policies
· Counsel internal groups on practice specific projects and initiatives
· Minimum of ten years of progressive legal experience in the employment law field
· Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university
· Experience working both as in house counsel and for national law firms on employment matters
· Significant prior experience advising management and human resources on employment matters
· Prior experience litigating state and/or federal employment matters and working directly with state/federal employment regulators
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.