Description de l'offre
Deal Advisory delivers a wide range of transaction related services, which include Restructuring, Financial Diligence, and Corporate Finance.
KPMG's clients in Restructuring are medium and large companies of various sectors facing demanding situations in their corporate life-cycle. An Adviser in Restructuring typically provides assistance to clients whether they are in a situation of strategic reorientation, financial distress or liquidation. Key to your work will be to assist the team throughout the engagements and to employ a broad range of technical skills and knowledge.
The role and responsibilities
We are seeking an individual who will enhance a team committed to remaining the market leader by size and reputation.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Assist in identifying and answering to clients' restructuring challenges
- Assist in identifying potential issues and provide support for solutions
- Help in the preparation of high quality deliverables
- Understanding of the legal environment, requirements and reporting to regulatory bodies
- The candidate should expect to work over a cross section of industries and geographies but with a focus on the Luxembourg marketplace
- The individual will also participate in marketing, knowledge sharing and practice development.
You will experience different corporate cultures in a European financial center and international environment of project work. You will analyze complex business situations with the support of experienced colleagues. From the first day on you will be assigned to challenging tasks. In addition, we support a broad range of professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, CA, CAIA, etc.).
We are looking for ambitious individuals with strong willingness to learn who will relish the challenge of working in Deal Advisory.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration or Banking from an accredited college or university
- Experience in finance, through internships or previous employment, would be a plus
- You are proactive, highly motivated and take responsibility for your own work
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently under pressure
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You are fluent in English. French or German would be an advantage.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.