If you have a passion for Team Work and love to provide an excellent customer service then we can offer you great benefits. We want every customer to have the best service experience possible and we are looking for people with the passion and spirit to provide exactly that!
Our Warehouse operatives are seen as the main drive of the operation by fulfilling our customer needs, you will be working in a dynamic, fast paced, ambient environment providing high level customer solutions for our prestigious e-Commerce Hule customers. Since opening the Wellingborough site in 2007, the Kuehne+Nagel team have continued to grow with over 1,000 people working on site today, this is across a range of diverse customers, colleagues and ways of operating all under one roof. Over the last 12 years, the Wellingborough site has won numerous awards all of which are recognised by industry for performance, innovation and people development (Top employer Award 2019). Kuehne+Nagel are renowned for quality of service because of our people, this is a key reason why our customer’s partner with us – and you can take a part in helping us to achieve our future goals.
· Using mechanical handling equipment (MHE) to fulfil tasks involving picking / unloading / loading / put away / replenishment of stock according to Health and Safety regulations
· Use of manual handling techniques to fulfil task involving safe picking (repeatedly lifting) / packing of store orders / loading / unloading and re-stacking products
· Use of provided tools and systems to check and fulfil the orders: pick sheets / pick by voice / pick by light and working towards achieving relevant department targets and KPIs
· Ensuring that all of the relevant processes are being adhered to at all times: health & safety, food hygiene standards, Safe & Legal regulations
· Identify and progress continuous improvement opportunities within the department and across all areas of the operation, enhancing the service to our customer
· In the line of business requirements you might be asked to perform other duties after appropriate training has been provided
· You will be working in a dynamic, fast paced environment providing high level contract logistics customer solutions, you will be seen as a main driver of the operation and fulfilling our customer’s needs
· Hours of work range from part-time fixed PM shifts (evenings and / or weekends) to full-time rotating shifts across an any 5 from 7 pattern (includes one weekend in four)
· Not to forget, having some fun along the way!
Your Skills and Experiences
· Experience is not important, but if you have it then that’s great
· Ability to communicate in verbal and written form with basic math skills
· Flexibility is essential, but will also work both ways!
· Being a team player, as we only achieve success by working together
· A focus on accuracy and good service
· Being open to change and willing to share ideas for improvement
· Above all, you can bring passion, drive and a desire to succeed
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services along with local perks tailored to the individual customers business. In addition we run employee recognition schemes, have excellent career prospects, wellbeing initiatives, on site canteen and free parking.","datePosted":"2019-11-24T00:00:00.000Z