We are looking for a Warehouse administrator to work any 5 from 7, from 1330 to 2200 Hours.
Reporting to warehouse Shift Manager, this position will involve general warehouse administration duties as well as assisting with the coordination and printing of picking slips and inbound receipt in the warehouse.
· Processing orders through our WMS (Ciel FW); on a daily basis
· Reconciling data and booking PO’s into WMS (Ciel FW)
· Inputting relevant data into the WMS and maintain the data base
· Completing stock and inventory tasks, including goods in, returns and order well management
· Liaising with customers on all administrative queries and handling them efficiently and effectively
· Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery with them
· Accurately updating all data into computer and manual recording systems
· Undertaking administrative and filing duties to meet needs of Warehouse Administration
Your Skills and Experiences
· Comprehensive computer skill, including Excel and Word
· Ability to adapt to and learn the Ciel warehouse management system within structured development timeframe
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Previous administration and customer service experience
· Good standard of English and Mathematics
· Approachable with a positive attitude
· Numerate with good attention to detail
· Excellent people skills – team player
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.