Seafreight Pricing Analyst
Atlanta, GA USA
Your tasks and responsibilities
Responsible for compiling sell rates for ocean freight quote requests (LCL) from internal/external customers on behalf of the S.E. Region
- Handle quotation requests from S.E. Region branches using standard templates and maintaining rate database.
- Updating existing quotations as needed.
- Assist with regional RFQ's as and when necessary
- Work closely with Dept. managers and sales personnel
- Other assistance in misc. projects as per management descretion
Your skills and experience
- BS in Business or Logistics, or comparable work experience in the field
- The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong operational background in the sea freight field
- Solid PC operational knowledge including Microsoft Office applications experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
10 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302-3920
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req36561
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.