Seafreight Import Documentation
If you are passionate about freight forwarding, it is an excellent opportunity to start your logistics career, by joining the world's leading forwarding company.
We are looking for documentation staff in seafreight import team, who will be responsible to complete all documentation tasks as per standard operating procedures (SOP) and key performance indicators (KPI).
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Ensure shipment details are accurately and timely entered into our proprietary systems
· Prepare all relevant documents prior to shipment and ready for shipper confirmation
· Issue invoices for local charges per SOP and KPI
· Prepare and release all documents where necessary
Your skills and experience
· Ideally, you should have some experience such as an internship with a large forwarding or logistics company. You possess good multi-tasking skills and have the ambition and passion for our industry. As you will be working in a multi-national environment, good verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin are essential.
Good reasons to join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
Interested parties, please complete your Job Application via KN Careers. Please note that any of your personal data provided through the Job Application Process will be used for recruitment purposes only.
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req35808