Seafreight Import Customer Service
Enrich your seafreight logistics career with this excellent opportunity to join the world's leading forwarding and logistics organization, by taking the role to provide the highest level of customer service with quick and correct solutions.
As a member of seafreight import team, you are responsible to work with all related parties to ensure a seamless customer service for all customers and stakeholders.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Accept import bookings and complete all system entry requirements timely and accurately
· Ensure all tasks are completed according to SOP and KPIs
· Liaise with all parties to ensure unloading and import clearance tasks are completed on time
· Deliver the highest levels of customer experience with focus on service and retention
Your skills and experience
· To be considered, you should have a good understanding of import procedures and freight forwarding knowledge. You have good telephone skills and has a customer-focused mindset.
Good reasons to join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: Interested parties, please complete your Job Application via KN Careers. Please note that any of your personal data provided through the Job Application Process will be used for recruitment purposes only.
With over 76,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req36322