Seafreight Export Customer Service Section Leader
Further enhance your seafreight logistics career by taking this leading role to manage a export customer service team, to provide the highest level of customer service with quick and correct solutions, to ensure the team with effective coordination with related parties for seamless customer service experience.
Join us and find out why we are a world leader in innovative forwarding and logistics solutions!
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Monitor of key performance indicators (KPI) and related reporting requirements
· Complete all performance review process for supervisors on time and with high quality
· Ensure that disciplinary and poor performance issues are dealt with quickly and correctly.
· Deliver highest level customer experience at all times with a clear focus on customer service and retention
· Take the lead to drive business development and growth for the team.
· Regularly monitor the department and lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve its overall efficiency.
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this role you need to have 5 years above working expeirence on sea freight export operation and at least 2 years working background in a leader position. Having Sound knowledge and usage of syestem, proative leadership skill, good knowledge and skill to handle and resolve complaint with a customer focus mindset will be mandatory element for this role.
Good reasons to join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
Human Resources Department
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
Interested parties, please complete your Job Application via KN Careers. Please note that any of your personal data provided through the Job Application Process will be used for recruitment purposes only.
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req30349