Join us as a key player in a highly dynamic team in a global IT Organization, working as the technical Product Owner for our public websites.
The Corporate Website is the first touchpoint for all our customers. It has to work flawlessly, look pristine and engage with visitors right away. As the technical Product Owner Web Portal, you will be the main IT contact to our global organization when it comes to public websites. You will work with a team of developers and stakeholders, providing guidance and vision on the Digital Experience Platform that powers our website.
· Work with Global Marketing as main stakeholder on our new Digital Experience Platform, Manage the Go-live of a new web presence for Kühne + Nagel in various fields: agency management, developer management, project management in general.
· Strive for a holistic product view and understanding of its business impact: identify challenges within the business and collect user feedback in order to shape innovative ideas that create business value
· Proactively consult our business and functional units to enable high utilization of the Digital Experience Platform
· Closely collaborate with other product owners and architects for a seamless experience for internal and external users
Your Skills and Experiences
· Passion for customers and the will to develop our new public website setup
· Experienced in stakeholder management across various levels throughout the organization
· An undergraduate degree in management, IT or a related field is required, or an equivalent work experience
· Experience as product owner or project manager
· Experience in working within agile product development environments and change management in the context of digitalization/ IT projects
· Drive to take leadership and ability to build strong collaborative relationships across multiple groups and levels
· Good sales skills to promote our Digital Experience platform towards the business teams
· Process oriented thinking and analytical capability combined with proactive hands-on mentality and high commitment
· Will to deliver functionality in an agile environment continuously, with a customer first attitude
· Motivation to work in an international environment where fluent business English is a prerequisite, other languages are a plus
Good Reasons to Join
We want you to feel comfortable in your working surroundings. Therefore, we are offering you modern offices in the announced Hamburg Hafencity directly adjacent to the Elbe, flexible working hours, a subsidized job ticket for the public transportation as well as a canteen with a broad range of menus. Kuehne + Nagel is offering you a custom-made career – through individual planning and supervisors who support and advice you in every way. Personally, you get supported by a lot of work-life-balance offerings, a company pension and a supplementary health insurance.","datePosted":"2019-11-08T00:00:00.000Z