We are looking for a strong Sea Logistics professional for our Operations Supervisor role in Qatar.
In this role, you will be responsible for running day to day operations in the Sea Logistics department whilst sdhering to Kuehne+Nagel's company policies and reviewing the quality procedures.
· Follow up regularly on all sea logistics import and export operations
· Act as an interface between the operations team, shipping lines, customers and Kuehne+Nagel's overseas offices
· Provide regular shipment updates to the customers
· Coordinate customs clearance activities and maintain accuracy in invoicing
· Handle shipment delays and damages in a proactive manner
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain or a similar discipline
· Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
· Minimum 3 years' of Sea Logistics experience in Qatar
· Excellent command in English language
· Valid driving license in Qatar is mandatory
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-30T00:00:00.000Z