We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control and execution. From point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Responsible for conducting preventative maintenance, investigation, examination and conditioning of Medical and Dental Equipment and associated sub-assemblies to ensure "fit for purpose so as to not endanger patient care” using approved data to maintain equipment held at KN Donnington.
· Ensure individual production targets are met. Ensure all job-related paperwork is completed in line with KPI’s
At all times comply with Health & Safety policy as defined by the appropriate Processes and Health and Safety Data and a safe working environment is maintained.
· Carry out the required service and preventative maintenance of Medical and Dental Equipment to ensure the required Quality standards are achieved in accordance with AESP’s and Manufacturers Guidelines as directed by SGD / M&GS Team / FLC’s
· To contribute to an effective and efficient team by supporting colleagues within and outside their immediate area / Business Stream / Function. Knowledge of workshop practices, and to be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
· Carry out line examination on returned stores in support of storehouse activities.
Undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade as directed by line manager.
· To attend the Basic MDSS Training course (10 Weeks) and OEM Technical Training Courses at various locations in the UK/Europe spending time away from home.
· A Requirement to attend a medical to assess their suitability as part of the job requires them to test Radiography Equipment for which certain skin conditions can exclude them.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Recognized Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Experience in servicing/maintaining medical and dental equipment.
· Must have completed 10 week basic MDSS training. (New incumbents who have not attended this course must complete and pass the training before their position becomes permanent )
· Working knowledge of Military spares and processes in accordance with Material Regulations and Army Equipment Support Publications.
· Good organisational skills.
· Good Communication skills – both written and verbal.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Working knowledge and good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.","industry":"Logistics