Internal Audit is an independent review and advisory function designed to add value and improve Kuehne+Nagel (“K+N”) operations. Internal Audit provides Management, the Board of Directors and its Audit Committee with reasonable assurance that effective controls exist to maintain process integrity that reporting is accurate and reliable and that compliance with policies, laws and regulations is ensured.
The Internal Audit mission is to support K+N to accomplish its objectives by applying a systematic methodology to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of control, risk management and governance processes.
· Based upon established audit objectives and scope, perform assigned audits in accordance with the IIA and department standards in all relevant areas of Kuehne + Nagel companies.
· Develop and communicate, orally and in written form, audit findings, conclusions and recommendations.
· Act as audit project team leader (leading teams of up to three people) with responsibilities to act as a turntable function towards the audited entity.
· Support the Internal Audit Manager in administrative matters.
· Use innovative tools at every stage of your work.
Your Skills and Experiences
• Minimum of 2-3 years of internal audit experience, preferably with a big 4 firm or an internal audit department
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer focused, collaborative, flexible, persistent and results-oriented
• Self-starter who can adapt quickly to a changing environment
• Experience or understanding in Logistics industry is a plus
• Experience in Forensic is a plus
• Ability to quickly understand and to assess processes, process risks and controls as well as organizational and structural aspects of the organization
• Ability to assess efficiency and effectiveness of procedures
• Ability to work in an international team
• Convincing argumentation and negotiation skills
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.