Customer Service Executive (West Singapore)
Working location: 10 Pioneer Crescent Singapore 628566 (Company transport provided from various locations in Singapore)
Your tasks and responsibilities
Customer service executives use their skills and experience to ensure that a company delivers the highest standards of service to customers, aims to maximize customer satisfaction and identifying new opportunity. Maintaining consistent quality control, standardizing procedures and policies, and establishing expectations of customer service. Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about quotation and operational matters in a timely and accurate manner and providing excellent customer services.
• Handle inquiry, prepare quotation, handle and process shipment's booking and cross voyage shipments.
• Export process - warehouse picking/packing, booking with carriers, DG packing, fumigation, collection, documentation.
• Import process - clearance from terminal, warehouse receiving, consolidate delivery onboard vessel.
• Communicating with inter offices, customers, warehouse, carriers, transporters and 3rd party vendors.
• To complete all required file administration including documentation, billing, file closing etc
• To provide assistance with sales and marketing activities as required
• Handle customer's complaint and claims, take appropriate action and/or notify relevant person and office to prevent a re-occurrence of customer complaints.
• To report incidents and hazards as per the relevant working instructions. • To handle RFQs
Your skills and experience
· Minimum Diploma in Business or Supply Chain
· Minimum 2 years' working experience in Air/Seafreight; prior experience handling permit declarations and Oil & Gas shipments is a plus
· Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive customer service mindset
Good reasons to join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.
Kuehne + Nagel Singapore is also the proud recipient of HR Asia's Best Companies to Work For in Asia in 2017.
Human Resources Department (Susan Yang)
Kuehne + Nagel (Singapore) Pte Ltd
10 Pioneer Crescent Singapore 628566
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req40039