Customer Service Coordinator (Hong Kong, Kwai Chung)
Start or continue your international career with this excellent opportunity to join the world’s leading forwarding and logistics organisation and be part of our ongoing success story.
You are responsible to handle daily export shipments of Europe, Middle East & Africa trade lane and provide the best logistics solutions to fulfil clients’ requirements.
We are looking for highly motivated individual who has good communication skill.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Handle airfreight shipments as per standard operations procedures
· Responsible for booking entry and order processing
· Coordinate with operations and sales teams on shipments and rates respectively
· Maintain effective communication with customers and overseas station to achieve service excellence
· Handle general inquiries from customers and prepare customer reports
Your skills and experience
· Form 5 or above
· With working experience in airfreight industry is preferable
· Basic computer knowledge
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
· Good communication skills
· Willing to adapt changes
Good reasons to join
We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously growing our local and global network and our product portfolio creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a leader in the logistics industry.
Yan Yeung – Human Resources Officer
Kuehne & Nagel Limited
Tel: About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req36720