Kuehne + Nagel is in search for an experienced legal professional to join the Corporate Counsel team. This team is high performing and dynamic, and we are looking for someone to match their energy!
The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts for all business units, as well as approving various legal documents during the business process.
- Draft, review, and negotiate customer and vendor contracts for all business units and functional units
- Draft, review, and approve various legal documents required during the business process
- Provide legal advice and support to business regarding various legal issues occurring in the various business activities, policies, practices and transactions
Your Skills and Experiences
- JD and state barred
- At least 5 years’ experience in transaction work
- Knowledge of logistics industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to function in multi-national arena","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-08-06T00:00:00.000Z