Would you like to opportunity to work for a world leader in logistics, working with a brand new fleet of vehicles, then look no further.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to join our innovative and award winning Food Services Team. The Driver is part of the Transport operations team and is responsible for delivering a first class professional delivery service to our customer. As part of the Whitbread driving team you will deliver a specialist service to the UK Costa Coffee estate. Through compliance with food safety standards and company policies and procedures the team will achieve a proactive and dynamic approach to exceeding our service level agreements.
· Operating a dual temperature controlled vehicle
· Comply with food safety standards
· Comply with transport legislation and working time directive
· Maintaining and promote a positive image of Kuehne+Nagel and the Whitbread Brands
· Safe and high driver standards and positive driver behaviours
· Follow all delivery and returns procedures
· Maintain and manage company equipment
Your Skills and Experiences
· Must hold a current class C licence
· Basic numeracy and conversational English language
· Hold a valid driver qualification card
· Preferred 2 years driving experience
· Excellent communication skills
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with 25 days holiday and life assurance. If successful, the company will support any ongoing training. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.