Do you always put customers first? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity to join Kuehne + Nagel`s, operation team.
The selected candidate will run the day to day the Export operations whilst implementing company policy decisions reviewing Quality Procedures. As well as, he/she will ensure to meet Customer Satisfaction.
· Provide shipment updates proactively to customers using the must suitable communciation means.
· Ensure that Customer satisfaction is achieved by solving problems efficiently and satisfactorily.
· Ensure strict credit control guidelines and be responsible to keep accurate Accruals.
· Establish effective communication and relationships with customers, contractors and national + international colleagues.
· Ensure that all internal systems are up to date.
· Send on time and accurate invoicing and maintain quotations in case contract is in place.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Bachelors degree in Business Management or a similar discipline.
· Several years of professional experience in similar roles within the logistics industry specifically in Airfreight Business.
· Solid operational hands on experience in AirFreight businesses is a must.
· Willingness to work in a team, able to drive business and operate under high-pressure.
· Ability and willigness to work and learn internally managed operational systems.
· Excellent communication skills in English.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.","datePosted":"2019-12-09T00:00:00.000Z