We have a rare opportunity for someone to join our Air Logistics team, in an Internship position! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be exposed to the daily Air Logistics operation and learn the ropes along the way.
You will be exposed to the daily operation and running of the Air Logistics department. You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the Air Logistics process, supporting your team members and delivering customer excellence along the way.
Your core tasks and responsibilities will include;
· You will assist the operational care team with administration duties including scanning and delivery
of documents to and from various Airport sites.
· You will be responsible for handling export bookings and processing documentation in a timely and
· You will track export shipments and provide relevant details to your internal and external customers.
· At the completion of your shipments, you will raise invoices to your customers.
· Deal directly with airlines, sub-contractors and other internal departments.
Your Skills and Experiences
· Your ability to cope with pressure, work hard and fulfill deadlines will be key to your success.
· You have been selected for this role because of your willingness to learn and your ability to be proactive in solving problems.
· Please note this is not an 8:30am – 5:00pm role – overtime is often required during the week and will also require regular weekend work on a rostered basis. ","industry":"Logistics","datePosted":"2020-11-20T00:00:00.000Z