Role Mission : Keyholder is to aid management in ensuring opening and closing procedures are performed correctly according to company's policies. Support all sales activities and back office when needed.
· General Duties:
· Opening and closing of the store.
· Ensure stockroom is organized and is set up properly so staff can easily access merchandise.
· Assist management in overseeing day-to-day operations of store.
· Work towards balanced strengths in sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management.
· Maintain great interpersonal skills to ensure clear, effective communication with all Departments, stores, colleagues and staff.
· Ensure that Customer complaints and feedback are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Support/follow/implement/enforce store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary.
· Enforce all sustainability policies that are implemented by the company both locally and globally.
· Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management:
· Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with the Stock Associate / Operations Manager / Sales Team through sound operational execution.
· Cash Registers & Safe: Ensure that the registers and safe are functioning properly and enforce back of house standards for cash/change accuracy along
· Visual Management:
· Assist with implementation of visual display and merchandising as directed by the SM/Direct Report according to company's standards.
· Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store. Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed.
· Store Maintenance Management:
· Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside the store.
· Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
· Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times.