Support the Men's Merchandising Coordinator on all processes for development, monitoring and strategic analysis of men's ready-to-wear collections.
Monitoring the collections:
· Monitor the collection structure and development
· Participate in executing the collection plans
· Create sales tools for the showroom (material book, line lists…)
· Manage databases
· Assist in the setup of the showroom (labeling, storage, monitoring deliveries of prototypes…)
· Participate in the collection brief
· Co-execute the end of the showroom report (quantitative and qualitative analysis)
· Quantitative and qualitative analysis on the performance of product categories: detailed analysis (by product, region, season, client) on Sell in and Sell out.
· Ensure competitive intelligence: price, product, structure of collection, communication, and distribution
· Participate in the preparing of the strategic seasonal RTW plan