Kering Group Operations is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Integrated Logistics Business Unit services lie at the heart of our customers’ satisfaction, providing worldwide coordination of our products’ distribution, together with a flawless after sales service. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Representative who will report to the Logistic Compliance Coordinator as part of our dynamic team in Trecate.
You will map the goods flow from LGI (Luxury Goods International SA) to the regions and vice versa, to make the process more efficient and effective, in compliance with the country’s law.
You will support the team coordinator in all the activities related to compliance and logistics.
How you will contribute
· Mapping and checking WW trade compliance requirements for core business products and special projects developed by Kering Brands
· Drawing up accurate guidelines and implementing processes and procedures
· Monitoring and improving products information and customs documents flow from HQ Logistic Compliance Dept to regions, forwarders/brokers and clients
· Supporting Kering Brands in elaborating mandatory certifications to import and sell products in specific countries (e.g. Russia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia...), licenses and declarations
· Supervising the implementation, of Value Added Services (VAS) at HQ to guarantee the labelling compliance of products, if needed
· Managing information related to Dangerous goods and MSDS, monitoring the documentation processes
· Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in particular Certification Bodies, services providers, consultants, customs brokers, forwarders, clients
Who you are
· You have an academic background in Economics or similar; international law knowledge related to customs regulations would be a plus
· You are fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
· You are expert in using MS Office
· You have excellent analytical and organizational skills
· You are flexible, adaptable and proactive, able to work in team in a fast-paced environment
· You have a strong sense of priorities and problem solving attitude
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
LGI S.A. - KERING GROUP OPERATIONS