A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,000 employees and restated revenue of €15.9 billion.
We are currently seeking a Indirect Procurement Intern to join our Hong Kong office, direct reporting to the Indirect Procurement Manager, APAC.
· To work in a multinational luxury retail group, the Intern will gain exposure from various projects in different countries across APAC.
How you will contribute
· Perform detailed analysis of spend and other data to identify savings, and explore efficiency opportunities
· Assist with the development of dashboards, reports and key conclusions from the analysis; Support the development of communications for internal and external audiences
· Perform Supplier due-diligence checking and record keeping
· Contract and documentation management
· Build and maintain regular project performance report (quantitative and qualitative outcomes)
· Provide administrative support on procurement tools
Who you are
· Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent
· Basic understanding of fundamental business processes and procurement function
· Creative thinking and problem solving will also assist in success within the position
· Advanced software skills (Excel, PowerBI, Powerpoint, and others for communication materials)
· Fluent in English and Chinese (both speak, read and write), a third language in French or Japanese is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Kering Asia Pacific Limited