A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2019, Kering had nearly 38,068 employees and restated revenue of €15.884 billion.
We are currently seeking an Office Coordinator based in Milan to support the Security and Facilities Director and to cover all the administrative aspects of the department.
You will cooperate in order to ensure that all the administrative activities of the team will be done following high standards in every detail, in line with deadlines and cost management processes and approvals. Moreover, you will assist the Director of the department.
How you will contribute
· Support the Director in the ordinary activities and in the agenda planning
· Organize staff meetings and executive schedules
· Ensure that team procedures are compliant with quality standards and corporate policies
· Support the management in editing and verifying the documentation related to the office activities
· Prepare presentations, reports and minutes related to the different team activities
Who you are
· A professional with a degree or a diploma in humanistic or scientific field
· A professional with proven experience as Office Coordinator or in a similar role
· Highly organized and multi-tasking with the ability to prioritize
· An excellent and positive communicator with strong interpersonal skills
· Familiar with MS Office tools
· Fluent in English. A good knowledge of a second or a third language is a plus (French in particular)
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on the innovative security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.