Kering Group Operations & Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Ready to Wear (RTW) Business Unit is dedicated to the product development and the production of the RTW collections for most of our brands, creating and manufacturing them like pieces of art with the highest attention to detail. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Gucci Hats and Gloves Product Development Assistant who will make part of our dynamic team in Florence.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and gain experience while supporting and assisting the Gucci H&G Product Development Team in activities concerning product and collection.
How you will contribute
· Participate in product development process for products managed by Hats & Gloves department
· Support the Hats&Gloves Collection Development team in translating ideas of Design Office in products
· Tracking development schedule with accurate technical details (material, size, colors) using the internal PLM system and MS Office tools (focus on Excel)
· Fill-in and update line lists for each collection
· Manage technical product data sheets
Who you are
· College/University degree in fashion/textile field
· Fluent in Italian both written and spoken
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Knowledge of PLM will be considered an advantage
· Good organizational skills and problem-solving ability
· Flexible, adaptable and reliable
· Passionate about Luxury Fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kering Fashion Operations S.r.l.