The position is part of WW Merchandising and reports to the Digital Merchandising Concessions Manager.
The main mission of the role is to execute Gucci digital merchandising strategy at WW level for E-tailer partners managed through newly born concession models, aiming at reflecting corporate needs while respecting each partner’s positioning and angle from a customer perspective.
He/she is the point person and the referent for his/her categories which he/she is responsible for, for the following stake holders: Partners’ buying teams, WW Collection and Retail Merchandising, WW Digital and e-Corporate Merchandising, Demand Planning and Supply Chain, Global Concessions team, Marketing Team.
Key activities and accountabilities
· Responsible for OTB allocation by category with the aim of implementing ad hoc strategies to increase sales performances
· Accountable for the assortment of E-tailer partners:
· newness: tailor made buying and product selection for each account: quantities/depths by skus/sizing and in season replenishment
· carry over: assortment set up and management through SMILE automatic replenishment (catalog definition, monthly forecast check)
· stock management, TSL definition for merchandise allocation, monitoring and push for product delivery to CS (both newness and carry over)
· Ensures alignment with E-tailers buying teams and Gucci.com Digital Merchandising during markets and in season
· Downloads post buy documents and shares with all the stakeholders involved
· Supports the Merchandising Manager in briefing Marketing team and Corporate e-Merchandising on the buying strategy for each account, taking part into product selections for marketing activations according to product deliveries
· Executes and oversees the push live strategy ensuring consistency between Corporate Merchandising guidelines, deliveries and partners requests
· Runs and shares sales reports on weekly, monthly, seasonal basis for each account and organizes monthly calls with the E-tailers buying team on sales performances and market trends
· Supports the Merchandising Manager in the set-up of new E-tailer Concessions, especially in the transitioning from the wholesale model into a direct partnership (operational activities due to non integrated systems)
· Monitors concession partners VM and the competitor’s arena
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent,
· Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian,
· Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital, multibrand is a plus),
· 3 - 5 years of working experience in buying (ideally 1-3 years in digital),
· Business acumen and analytical skills,
· Resilience, willingness to work in a fast-paced new business model
· Strong organization and time management skills, ability to work efficiently by priorities
· Excellent communication skills to interact with flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders,
· Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team,
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.