Bottega Veneta is steeped in the traditions of Italian master craftsmanship. Since our creation we have nurtured a new standard of luxury conveying a concept of individuality and confidence across our collections. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant who will report to General Manager China, based in Shanghai.
You will face your next challenge with us and you will enjoy having lots of ownership, develop long term career development and goals.
How you will contribute
· Organize management meetings, including calendar and meeting room reservation, presentation PPT consolidation, meeting minutes taking, and action plan follow-up
· Provide business support to GM, including English/Chinese translation, drafting documents and presentations, as well as other tasks as assigned by GM
· Provide administrative support, such as daily lunch arrangements for GM, guest reception, and arrange catering/refreshments during business meetings
· Internal and external communication with vendor and other key stakeholders for business support with CEO;
· Manage travel arrangements, including ticket and accommodation for GM
· Other personal support
Who you are
· At least 5 years PA to support CEO in related working industry, such as Luxury, FMCG, or other professional service
· Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese is mandatory
· Detail-oriented and highly organized with strong project and time management skills
· Able to prioritize multiple work deliverables and meet tight deadlines
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Independent and fast learner
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Bottega Veneta (China) Trading Limited