Requisition ID: 3551181003
Janssen - Cilag Mfg LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Staff Manufacturing Specialist Lead.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Staff Manufacturing Specialist Lead, you will:
• Be an experienced professional with high technical expertise, responsible for fulfilling the production/manufacturing schedule requirements in terms of quantity and due dates maintaining the highest quality standards in compliance with company policies and procedures, and all applicable regulations.
• Plan the day to day of manufacturing or packaging functional areas assigned
• Supervise, coach, and develop assigned personnel.
• Use professional and technical expertise to resolve high complex problems
• Work with a variety of complex and critical assignments, requiring high skills of analytical and critical thinking, and complex judgment and decision making.
• Lead projects of high visibility within the organization.
• You may substitute the area Manager when required, provide support during budget preparation, critical projects and meetings.
• Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal, leadership, teamwork, organization, planning, time management and prioritization, interpersonal, leadership, teamwork, organization, planning, time management and prioritization skills.
• Collaborate with and influence business partners; be a servant leader and promote diversity and inclusion.
• Represent department/area on new product development teams by providing scheduling assistance and technical input as required.
• Participate or lead investigation/corrective action efforts during production interruption circumstances.
• Respond to and participate in corrective action implementation to observations identified in internal audits.