Requisition ID: 6966180713
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. R&D Software Engineer (Product Development) to be located in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Sr. R&D Software Engineer (Product Development) will:
· Design and develop products, including software as a medical device.
· Use technical aptitude for the engineering and development of medical devices.
· Create and monitor technical aspects of the project.
· Understand and utilize design controls for all technical aspects of product development including the development of design inputs and outputs and the verification and validation of medical devices including software.
· Analyze and evaluate new technologies and recommend improvements to existing products.
· Act as resource within specific product groups for purpose of making sales calls, sales training presentations, and sales meetings/seminars.
· Solve design and manufacturing related problems of current products.