Requisition ID: 1859180911
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a Sr . Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader (Night Shift) to join its dynamic 4 GT (4th generation technology) team located in its global headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida .
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world's first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Provides leadership and supervision to the team of technicians operating the manufacturing equipment.
Performs a variety of engineering functions of intermediate scope involving the troubleshooting of equipment, processes or facilities related to the manufacturing lines. Works closely with other engineering disciplines in the application of troubleshooting equipment and processes.
Supervises the adherence to safety, environmental, quality and regulatory policies & procedures.
· Provides training, coaching and supervision to technicians in order to operate, troubleshoot and maintain equipment. (30%)
· Identifies, plans, executes and facilitates improvements to the quality & throughput of the manufacturing lines under moderate supervision. Coordinates teams of technicians as necessary for completion of projects. (30%)
· Supervises the adherence to safety, environmental, quality and regulatory policies & procedures. (10%)
· Identifies and revises safety, regulatory, equipment and process training documentation. (10%)
· Develops and implements equipment and/or throughput enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield and safety. (10%)
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management. (10%)