Description de l'offre
· MS Scientist/Postdoc position in Neuroscience Discovery Biomarkers with special focus on biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease and neurodegeneration
· Duration is up to 2 years
· The candidate will have a strong background in biochemistry and state-of-the-art knowledge of biochemical analysis of proteins by immunoassay.
· Experience in Alzheimer's disease and/or neurodegeneration is desired.
· As part of a multidisciplinary project team, the candidate will be expected to develop, run and schedule in vitro experiments in line with the project requirements
· Work will focus on characterizing and understanding the composition of Tau fragments present in human CSF and developing novel biomarker assays for neurodegeneration.
· Candidate should have a MS or PhD in Biochemistry or related discipline
· Research experience with immunoassay development and antibody characterization is required
· Experience with digital ELISA (SiMoA) is an advantage
· Experience with biomarker development, neurodegeneration and Alzheimer's disease is an advantage
· Intellectually curious and well-informed on the latest scientific advances in the field
· Demonstrates creativity and novel approaches to solving scientific problems
· Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage several experiments simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people
· Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills