· MS Scientist/Postdoc position in Neuroscience Discovery Biomarkers with special focus on biomarkers for Alzheimer's disease and neurodegeneration
· Duration is up to 2 years
· The candidate will have a strong background in biochemistry and state-of-the-art knowledge of biochemical analysis of proteins by immunoassay.
· Experience in Alzheimer's disease and/or neurodegeneration is desired.
· As part of a multidisciplinary project team, the candidate will be expected to develop, run and schedule in vitro experiments in line with the project requirements
· Work will focus on characterizing and understanding the composition of Tau fragments present in human CSF and developing novel biomarker assays for neurodegeneration.