Description de l'offre
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and non-prescription pharmaceutical products.
Our mission is to care for people around the world by developing innovative products and solutions that are grounded in deep human insights, backed by science that is intuitive, and provide irresistible experiences. To support our Worldwide Research & Development operation, we are building a complex R&D support center in Warsaw, Poland, to be fully integrated in the global R&D footprint and strategy, helping consumers live healthy and vibrant lives.
SCIENTIST (ANALYTICAL OUTSOURCING/COMPLIANCE)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Full-time permanent contract
The Scientist will be responsible for leading compliance related activities such as oversight and/or ownership of nonconformance investigations and CAPAs, serving as the Department Training Coordinator as well as participating in inspection readiness activities as needed. In addition, the Scientist will also be responsible for collecting and reporting business and quality metrics for the NA Analytical team.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
· Oversight and/or ownership of Nonconformance investigations and CAPAs
· Serve as the Department Training Coordinator with the following responsibilities:
· Owner of all departmental training curricula
· Weekly SOP Training Assignment evaluation and submission
· Track training completions within the department monthly basis
· Participate in inspection/audit readiness activities as needed
· Responsible for collecting and reporting business and quality metrics for the NA Analytical Team.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
· Min. 1-3 years of previous experience with investigations
· Experience in quality and compliance activities is a strong must
· Acquired Bachelors/Masters Degree in Chemistry or other related discipline
· Advanced knowledge of English with ability to proficiently communicate both written and verbally, no Polish required
· Knowledge analytical laboratory techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, and FTIR is preferred
· Working knowledge of cGMP and applicable FDA, EMA and ICH guidance is preferred
· The ability to work in a team environment and to manage multiple deliverables with competing timelines is required
· Strong presentation skills
· Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
· Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
· Work in a supportive and highly professional team
· Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
· Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.