Description de l'offre
Technical Skill Requirements - Specific experience would include but not be limited to:
· Basic knowledge and experience in oncology drug discovery, biomarker research and/or translational research.
· Expertise in target validation studies essential using CRISPR or related methodologies: KD/KO/KI of novel genes in transient and stable cell line systems.
· Expertise in developing biochemical assays and cellular functional assays, again with experience of immune-oncology preferred.
· Working experience in molecular biology, pharmacology and cell biology is required with particular focus and experience within immune-oncology preferred.
· Self-motivated and able to perform well in a matrix organization.
· Broadly aware of recent oncology literature and a frequent reader of emerging science.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese.
· Critical thinker with good time management and delivery focus, able to independently design, execute and accurately interpret complex scientific experiments and data.