The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Product Specialist:
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (ETHICON)
Region: Prague/Central Bohemia
The Product Specialist promotes products and procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers. The role is also accountable for achieving overall sales goals in Medical Devices area.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
· Promoting MD products to hospital staff (General Surgery and other surgical departments)
· Delivering customer and product focused presentations and achieving sales goals
· Developing strong relationships with customers, handling customer questions and issues
· Serving multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory (Prague/Central Bohemia)
· Making regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions
· Collaborating with other departments with potential impact on business
· Creating proposal for expansion of customer base
· Preparing sales reports, sales forecasts and documents as required