Sr. CAD Analyst
The Sr. CAD Analyst is responsible for delivering CAD Implementation and Project services. This position is accountable for the ongoing maintenance of CAD drawings as well as the connection of the CAD drawings with the client Computer Aided Facility Maintenance (CAFM) platform Trimble.
· Drawing Additions for New Customers
· Review drawing files within AutoCAD and/or field redline drawings for completeness
· Properly polyline and label room numbers
· Ensure that all documents are in compliance with client standards and layering formats
· Create attributed polylines for space allocation tracking and/or charge backs
· Load drawings to the client CAFM system Trimble
· Populate Trimble with space categories, space types, space standards, room numbers, names and business organization
· Establish and maintain a library of master drawings accessible to JLL and clients
· Properly capture the required polyline changes
· Create new versions of the _Arch, _Furn, and _Poly drawings for delivery to the client
· Generate request completed email to requestor
· Capture required adds or changes to attribution in Trimble
· Perform test fit per red-lined drawings and provided instructions
· Provide a resource to travel to assist with AutoCAD file loads to Trimble
· Provide project management support for the implementation of new client associates
· Draft workstation and office templates for use in client presentations
· Provide floor plan polylining services for clients
· Assisting implementation of Trimble enhancements
· Provide monthly reporting for billing purposes
· Assist local site facility team with event planning, flow diagrams, lead the new hire onboarding process
· Any and all other duties/tasks assigned
· Degree in Engineering or Architecture
· 5+ years of CAD/CAFM Technical and Project-Related experience in a corporate environment preferred
· A strong working knowledge of CAD/CAFM systems (Experience with Trimble a Plus)
· Proficient in MS programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong program management skills coupled with the ability to profitably execute and deliver
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.