We are looking for a SOURCING ANALYST to be incorporated through JLL to our Sourcing client team, an IMPORTANT MULTINATIONAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY .
· Zone : Paseo Interlomas, Huixquilucan, Estado de México, México.
· Work schedule : Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
· Type of contract : Open Ended.
Provide specialist support for contracting and sourcing of third-party services for facilities management operations. Responsibilities will include maintaining contracts and vendor database. From time-to-time, candidate will research new suppliers, interview and negotiate with them to obtain prices and specifications.
· Perform activities relating to contracting and sourcing process as directed by Strategic Sourcing Manager.
· Track contracts and pricing information working in conjunction with administrative assistants and facility managers located at multiple sites in US and abroad.
· Assist sourcing team during Request For Proposal (RFP) by researching information on vendors, current contracts, pricing, baseline spending and other relevant information.
· Coordinate the preparation of RFP package, release to vendors, collection and summarization of proposal data.
· Compile contract package in accordance with contract checklist and ensure all items are in order. Present contract package for approval.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly reports on contracts, spend and savings.
· Ensure compliance of contracts as per corporate policies.
· Ensure accuracy and quality of data in vendor database.
· Advanced student or graduate in Industrial Engineering, International Trade, Economics, Logistics or Supply Chain.
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role working with inventories, spare parts and recurring purchases.
· Intermediate English level is required for preparing reports.
· Working experience with Microsoft office.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.