About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
The Project Coordinator is responsible to provide project coordination includes business request consolidation, space planning, internal & external procedure processing, project schedule monitoring and financial closure.
What this job involves:
· Work with the Capital Projects team to assist with the delivery of major projects.
· Pro-actively manage the delivery of services to prescribed Service Level Agreements via effective monitoring and use Management Information Systems/reports.
Project Organization and Communication
· Ensure that regular communications on minor moves and changes are conducted.
· Deliver all projects directly under your control to program, budget and standards
· Comply with all requirements of the Client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
· Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the Client, as reflected by Client feedback
· Develop, deliver and manage the strategic space plan to ensure effective programming and coordination.
· Ensure coordinated delivery with other services across the support infrastructure, within agreed budget parameters, and strategy/standards set by the CRES Team.
· Comprehensive planning covering all aspects of data collection, stakeholder consultation, sign off and follow ups, engaging with all parties including facility managers, technology, engineering and any specialist consultants to ensure plans are fully compliant.
· Track, measure and publish the firms’ occupancy statistics across the property portfolio – proactively communicate trends and key dates.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline such as architecture, project management or building engineering, or proven relevant experience.
· 1-3 years working experience.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft suite of products and CAD essential.
· Good communicator
· Self-motivated and confident
· Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
· Exhibits honesty & trustworthiness
· Open to new ideas & willing to challenge status quo
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.