This position requires the employee to be on-call for after-hours emergencies.
· Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
· Comply with all safety procedures.
· Comply with all policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
· Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
· General Interior Maintenance: hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems, etc.
· Special Tasks: painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, etc., and general maintenance.
· Maintain lighting system bulbs and ballasts.
· Assist operations team in maintenance and repair of building and equipment.
· Perform minor plumbing repairs.
· Move office furniture, machinery, equipment, and other materials, as requested
· Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts; report on as-found conditions.
· Maintain good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
· Recognize danger and safety hazards; propose methods to eliminate them.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Completion of an applicable technical training program, desirable.
· Minimum of one year of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, and basic plumbing and electrical.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
· Possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Excellent communication skills in English – both oral and written.
· Ability to comply with both Jones Lang LaSalle and client-directed Policies & Procedures.
PHYSICAL WORK ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
This position requires frequent walking, climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, stooping, and working/extending overhead, including:
· Lifting a minimum of 80 lbs.
· Using ladders up to 30 ft and working from heights.
· Climbing a ladder with a 300-lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.