What this job involves
· Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
· Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
· Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
· Support manufacturing department with product development and testing
· Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
· Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
· 2 years’ electrical engineering experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
· Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
· Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
· Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
JLL Privacy Notice
JLL, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.