Project Manager – Technology Integration
The PMO will be responsible for managing supporting the Program execution lead and program / project managers in the successful delivery of project and programs in the Middle Offices Services Technology Group.
· Maintain project plans, produce metrics and status reports
· Ensure accuracy, consistency and timeliness of project related data
· Participate in project related budget planning and management
· Participate in yearly budget planning and ongoing budget maintenance for the group
· Good SDLC experience using Agile and Waterfall approaches
· Experienced in working across multiple functions to deliver results.
· Experience of working in technology in a 3 rd party outsourced financial services company
· Understanding of Outsourced Middle Office or Custody & Fund Services would be highly beneficial.
· Expertise in Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Project.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Well organized with attention to detail
· Strong time management skills, with an ability to multitask and work under pressure.
· Ability to work collaboratively with Project Managers and Program Leads
· Motivated self-starter who networks effectively and is tenacious in achieving results.