Description de l'offre
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. The Firm and its Foundation give approximately US$200 million annually to nonprofit organizations around the world. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
We trace our roots in Ireland back to 1919, and we are now one of the largest providers of custody and administration services to the country’s funds. We offer clients products and services from our corporate and investment bank, card services and payment and transaction processing.
We are looking for a .NET Software Engineer Tech Lead to be responsible for leading the development of the investment initiatives and ongoing enhancement of the Fund Administration Technology suite of applications.
You will be responsible for;
Significant Applications Development
Ensuring project objectives are in support of audit and information risk policies
Defining purpose, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
Managing project estimating activity
Managing the development lifecycle to deliver a quality product
Participating in project planning sessions with Project Managers, Business Analysts and team members
Analysing business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
Participating in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
Adhering to IT Control policies throughout design, development and testing
Documenting the detailed application specifications
Translating technical requirements into programmed application modules
Developing / enhancing software application modules.
Participating in implementation reviews
This role requires someone with strong people management and communication skills to ensure quality deliveries from our globally distributed development teams.
You will also need knowledge of mutual fund services or related business knowledge and an understanding of risk management and application security.
The successful candidate will have;
· Strong Application Development Experience
· Strong Technical knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework, C#, MVC, WCF and ASP.NET coding.
· Object oriented design skills and familiarity with advanced design patterns and practices
· SQL Server / Oracle application development and a strong database design and development skills
· SSRS / Business Objects / Crystal Reporting and SSIS/ETL tools experience
· Experience building scalable and robust applications
· Experience in building applications using SOA utilizing Microsoft technologies
· Strong infrastructure knowledge including windows servers, web servers, firewalls, load balancers etc.,
· Experience as a hands on Agile practitioner
· Experience with Source Control Tools like Subversion, Git and Task management tools like JIRA
· Combined business, project management, team leadership and IT experience required
· Experience with Sharepoint / Portal technologies is a plus
· Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups with strong team management, leadership and mentoring skills
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .