CIB EMEA Branch Operations - Business Management Support - Analyst - Paris
About CEM, Rates and EMEA Branch Operations
The CEM, Rates and EMEA Branch Operations organization is part of the Corporate and Investment Bank's Chief Administrative Office. It is a diverse organization with approximately 600 employees.
About CEM and Rates
CEM and Rates is a global organization with 250+ staff across APAC, EMEA, NA & LATAM supporting traders, servicing clients, partnering with Technology and adapting to industry and regulatory changes while operating within a rigorous control environment.
About EMEA Branch Operations
The EMEA Branches Operations organization was formed in 2013 to streamline the Markets, Investor Services, Banking and Global Treasury functional processing and to develop further 250+ staff across 17 countries, whilst continuing to offer exceptional client service, with 52+ products as well as adapting to the regulatory and industry change. The teams partner with the Lines of Business and Technology to offer a wide range of operational services.
You will join the CEM, Rates and EMEA Branch Operations Business Management team, which supports the Head of Global CEM, Rates and EMEA Branch Operations. This team is responsible for driving the business performance management and the Executive Management Reporting agenda.
This key support role will help manage multiple matrix relationships and the communication required to translate business strategy into action across a very diverse region.
Key responsibilities include:
· Update virtual FAST Board on SharePoint with critical tasks and deliverable progress
· Act as first point of contact for enquiries from within and outside the CEM, Rates, and EMEA Branch Operations organization
· Document, distribute, and monitor status for action items raised
· Coordinate, consolidate & deliver LOB scorecards ahead of the weekly governance calls
· Consolidate and ensure quality for Key Initiatives, Executive Management Reporting and coordinate input for the Global Branches Steering Committee
· Update People scorecard covering key people metrics and milestones
· Update the governance structure and organization chart
· Create monthly business update to be sent to key stakeholders
· Ad Hoc:
· Ad-hoc reporting as necessary (planning, regulatory and business requirements) whilst being flexible and reactive (managing time sensitive requests with little notice)
· Help organize and coordinate bi-annual town halls leveraging Adobe Connect and TelePresence technologies
· Work with the Communications Working Group to develop high quality communications (Quarterly Newsletter, Blog updates etc.)
· Help maintain the EMEA Branch Ops SharePoint and take ownership for managing access rights, monitoring usage and ensuring we do not exceed our storage limit
· Manage the communication approach including virtual meetings, employee communication, and team off-sites, website inventory, distribution lists and general communication
· Provide business administrative supports by attending key meetings, taking minutes and capturing and tracking follow up actions
· Manage the calendar of periodic reporting for the Branches
· Fluent English
· Communication skills with multiple cultures/ countries across the globe
· Being reactive and flexible, disciplined, organized to monitor changing priorities
· Taking initiatives
· Excellent PowerPoint, high level of familiarity with Excel (ability to create meaningful Pivot tables, perform vlookups etc.)
· Experience using/administrating SharePoint desirable
· Comfortable operating in a remote working environment
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer