Enterprise Inside Sales Rep
Enterprise Inside Sales RepJob Description
Enterprise Inside Sales Rep (Security Software), Paris, France
Intel Security has amazing opportunities ahead! In the next several months, we anticipate transitioning to a stand-alone company. This will help to position us as one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity companies in the world. During this transition, we will continue to have a bold vision to achieve, which we can't achieve without talented people.
The Enterprise Inside Sales Rep will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities within existing and new accounts, up-sell to existing customers displacements and new product sales.
· Selling company products through distribution channels and performing account mgmt responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
· Identifies decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
· Recommends the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation.
· Attempts to crosssell or upsell each account and refers to other parts of the sales force as appropriate.
· Informs and engages customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers urge timely action toward actual purchases with Intel technology.
· Provides customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
· May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
· May mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients. May visit customers occasionally.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Sr. PCB Design Engineer
Responsable Qualité Test et Validation
Masters student with 4 years of global management experience