You will be at the heart of the development of Imerys, contributing to the Group's ambitious growth through external acquisitions. Your day-to-day missions will revolve around the following responsibilities:
• Support external growth opportunities pursued by the Group:
o Screen potential targets;
o Due-diligence efforts;
o Valuation of potential targets;
• Support Divisions in defining their strategic roadmaps;
• Perform ad hoc research and analysis to be presented by the team to Imerys top management;
• Other opportunities and topics depending on Department needs.
Pour postuler :
• Business or Engineering School student, eager to put your strong analytical and numerical skills to the test.
• Previous professional experience in banking or strategy.
• Currently taking a gap-year or are finishing up your final year of studies.
• Passion for Strategy, M&A, and Corporate Finance, and are known for your strong academic performance.
• Eager to learn, and your ambition drives you to be a self-starter seeking a degree of autonomy in your work.
• An excellent sense of attention to detail, enjoy managing many priorities at once, and naturally organize your workload to get the job done.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English. Don't hesitate to send us your application if you're not a French speaker !
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)
With a turnover of 4.087 billion euros and with +16,000 employees in +250 sites in 50 countries, Imerys is a global industrial company and world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry. Imerys transforms a large variety of minerals into high value specialty products for the industry using sophisticated technical processes. Bringing heat resistance, mechanical strength, conductivity, coverage or barrier effect, these specialties add essential features to its customers' products or manufacturing processes in many industries such as consumer goods, industrial equipment and construction.
Imerys is recognized for its strong track-record in performing external growth operations (88 acquisitions over the last 16 years, the latest being the acquisition of S&B for a total consideration of 750 million euros late 2014).
Aucun job disponible chez Imerys sa
Trouve ton futur job sur Wizbii,
la 1ère plateforme professionnelle pour l’emploi des jeunes