Press Loft is a fast-growing global PR technology platform with teams in London, Sydney, Milan & Madrid.
We are looking for a bilingual (German / English) customer support intern who is passionate about helping customers. We are looking for someone who has a lovely, friendly written and spoken style, and who loves making people happy and solving their problems. Bilingual is essential as you will be providing customer support to our network of global journalists and clients.
We are a nimble, fun and fast-moving tech business where you will be given significant responsibility to make a big impact in our global company. You will be given detailed training and ongoing support.
You will be working on Slack and Intercom and, although some of the team work remotely around the world, we are a small, close team and pride ourselves on our friendly culture.
We blend a nimble start-up attitude with the heritage and security of being established for 10 years.
Responsibilities, with full training given:
- Live chat, email and phone support - primarily using Intercom
- Responding to inbound client and journalist enquiries
- Proactively contacting our clients - identifying who needs support
- Sending product suggestions to journalists to help with their image sourcing
- Feeding back from the 'frontline' to the other departments with key updates and feature improvements so we can continually improve our service.
- Building our FAQs
- Working with journalists, helping respond to their leads and identifying the perfect product to fit a brief.
- Reach out to journalists and clients on social media to grow our community