Jeune diplômé : Web editor
Site internet: http://www.ikea.fr
Web editorAbout the job
Your tasks will include:
· Continiously optimize the content, editorial process and efficiency to simplify the buying process, for an easy search, find, choose & buy products digitally.
· Informe about new Global content, propose and adapt to local market with the stakeholders, respecting the planning, country issues, BPL strategy and IKEA concept.
· Manage translation, secure ton of voice and a high body copy, adapted to local message or local needs
Lead and create new content projets
· Collaborate with different stakeholders and functions to receive plans and identify needs for content updates. Receive brief, make a diagnostic, plan, propose solutions, Publish and analyse
· Work closely on a daily basis with UX, SEO and analytics and others Digital content editors
· Analyse large amount of information from various sources (analytics, social media, sales performance, CRM..) to maximise inspiration, visibility of the complete offer, online customer experience and store visitation
· Understand consumer behaviour and the living situation of the consumers and follow up competitors to grasp the changes in shopping behaviours, new features and website functionalities, up to date presentation techniques.
· Share insights with key stakeholders in Service Office, stores and the global matrix on how to improve the multichannel customer experience YOUR PROFILE
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· Experience in using different content management systems.
· High ability in solving problems and see holistic perspective.
· Capability to work together by building strong working relationships with stakeholders and cross-functions.
· Following trends about digital best practices, tools and methods.
· Ability to understand customer needs in the seamless experience to challenge the common ways of thinking.
· Digital communication knowledge, blended with IKEA tone of voice.
· Knowledge of the graphics rules, graphic tools and programming languages
· Ease with the web performance tools
· Excellent organisational and analytical skills
· Knowledge of content strategy, SEO, SEM and digital analytics
· Knowledge of the end user need in the IKEA multichannel shopping experience
· Understand people's everyday life at home and home furnishing businesses
· Editorial ease
· Fluent English, spoken and written
· Fluent French, spoken and written
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Recherche Alternance en marketing pour septembre 2017
Etudiante en Marketing-Communication