Store Visual Merchandiser CDI
Site internet: http://www.ikea.fr
Store Visual Merchandiser CDIAbout the job
ABOUT THE JOB
As a part of the store visual merchandising/activity team, you use your extensive knowledge of people's life at home and your high level of home furnishing competence to present and communicate the IKEA product range in ways that make it attractive and relevant to your local market. You also support customer self-choice in the IKEA store.
Your tasks will include:
· contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
· providing home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people's life at home.
· demonstrating the uniqueness of the IKEA product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques.
· constantly showing new and inspiring home furnishing solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store more frequently.
· securing the use of the store layout to create a good product overview and strong visual impact that facilitates the buying process. YOUR PROFILE
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· higher education in visual merchandising, industrial design or art.
· a deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing and people's everyday life at home.
· creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a deep interest in shopping behaviour.
· actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost-efficiently.
· a practical hands-on approach to working in a fast-paced retail environment. GROWING TOGETHER
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. As the world's leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Jeune diplômée cherche poste assistante merchandiser
Laureando DAMS cerca contratto universitari